Who is Behind This Spectacular Troll?

Discussion in 'General chat' started by CertifiedGrammarCop2, May 6, 2015.

?

Who Do You Think It Is?

  1. Yum

    3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  2. Asf

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MCSmelter

    1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Robbin

    1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Dimentio

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. JamesM

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Goldchamber

    16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  8. Yonda

    1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  9. JacePvP

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sparrow :P

    4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. CertifiedGrammarCop2

    CertifiedGrammarCop2 Forum Troll

    Yo Squad,
    but SQUADCRAFT is too proud,
    makes me want to cry,
    and makes me want to lie,
    about who I really am behind this account,
    but you might as well use numbers to count,
    because I love math,
    and may help you find a path,
    to your future,
    yall should be scared of my tremendous posture,
    plus I love pokemon,
    and Digimon,
    I am the best troll ever,
    ohh now you got the forum fever,
    I can beat yall at pvp skrubs,
    I love to live in shrubs,
    they are so comfy,
    and leafy,
    like that pokemon called Snivy,
    skarmick wants to join the Navy,
    I wish him the best of luck,
    and ew, Puck :p,
    well that concludes my rap,
    time for a wrap,
    plus I will be forever unknown,
    like the pokemon unown,
    unless you put evidence that I am a certain someone behind this alt,
    well it will be your fault.

    Ps: Only Puk knows.
     
  2. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    Obviously GoldChamber
     
  3. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    lmao "Yonda"
     
    PukingRainbowz and skarmick like this.
  4. CertifiedGrammarCop2

    CertifiedGrammarCop2 Forum Troll

    Error error malfunction malfunction djdjshsnsnsjshsshh, gggyu j gfffgbjkkjhhdjeuehwhwhahahahsgsgshshshshwhwhwhwhshshshsshhwwhsh6921696969696921212121420420420blazesYEETYE EYdewaddoritoesrjdjsjwjwjejebdbehdhdhshshshajajw














    It's goldchamber ;_;. RIP Troll.
     
    FXob2445 likes this.
  5. Thesparrow11

    Thesparrow11 The Rape Ape

    Lol who voted for me?
     
  6. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    Kinda gave it away from having the same profile pic as on SS forums ;)
     
  7. MCSmelter

    MCSmelter The Maul Awakens

    I'm bound by my devotion of the one true God Yum44 to always vote for him in polls.
     
  8. skarmick

    skarmick @GoOnSkar

    HAHAHA

    Ahem, actually it's the army :)
     
  9. AjainWazHere

    AjainWazHere Recovering CS:GO Addict

    The_Speculator on factions is crazyguy1000000
     
  10. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    I knew it was GoldChamber, when he was necroposting, I told him to stop necro posting on GoldChambers profile. OMG I got it right!!
     
  11. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    Grats, want a medal?
     
  12. JamesM

    JamesM New IGN: iTzGuitarmadMC

    Ye, make it shiny please with my name on it <3
     
  13. Davinder

    Davinder New Member

    Or not
     
  14. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    that's my language at the top ..


    wiisnakduiwn283;-+7muhdiqhsnq
     

Share This Page