So

Discussion in 'General chat' started by CertifiedGrammarCop2, Apr 9, 2015.

  1. CertifiedGrammarCop2

    CertifiedGrammarCop2 Forum Troll

    What's been happening on the forums? Btw, I been eating donuts and coffee 24/7 but I seriously want my grammar police career back ;_;.
     
    Robbin and skarmick like this.
  2. PukingRainbowz

    PukingRainbowz New Member

    your career went down since 2013 breh
     
    Robbin and skarmick like this.
  3. Robbin

    Robbin PukingRainbowz's Cousin

    Hey Mr 'grammar cop' , lets take a look at your sentence.

    What's been happening on the forums, <- incomplete sentence should be a comma

    Btw,<- not a word (no matter how much everyone wants it to be)

    I've been eating donuts and coffee 24/7 but <- keep your but out of your sentences

    I seriously want my grammar police career back.


    I'm the new grammar police. :p
     
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  4. MCSmelter

    MCSmelter The Maul Awakens

     
  5. LeMishu

    LeMishu "Don't do today what you can do to tomorrow."

  6. EA_Sharks

    EA_Sharks New Member

    *retweets*
     
    Juuzou_x and LeMishu like this.
  7. Stealthyyyy

    Stealthyyyy The God of Stealth

    You eat coffee? Are you about dat life tho...
     
  8. skarmick

    skarmick @GoOnSkar

    Attached Files:

  9. JitterClickin

    JitterClickin grondewa

  10. skarmick

    skarmick @GoOnSkar

    HAPENIS
     
  11. Zeeeeke

    Zeeeeke New Member

  12. Graped

    Graped New Member

  13. That1Pro

    That1Pro My hacks are Jitter & Razer

    Oh yeh guess wut


















    F the police

    XD
     
    Robbin likes this.

Share This Page