KARAOKE TIME

Discussion in 'General chat' started by CertifiedGrammarCop2, Apr 9, 2015.

  1. CertifiedGrammarCop2

    CertifiedGrammarCop2 Forum Troll

    You took my heart and you held it in your mouth
    And with a word all my love came rushing out
    And every whisper it's the worst
    Emptied out by a single word
    There is a hollow in me now

    So I put my faith in something unknown
    I'm living on such sweet nothing
    But I'm tired of hope with nothing to hold
    I'm living on such sweet nothing
    And it's hard to learn
    And it's hard to love
    When you're giving me such sweet nothing
    Sweet nothing
    Sweet nothing
    You're giving me such sweet nothing

    It isn't easy for me to let it go
    'Cause I've swallowed every single word
    And every whisper, every sigh
    Eats away this heart of mine
    And there is a hollow in me now

    So I put my faith in something unknown
    I'm living on such sweet nothing
    But I'm tired of hope with nothing to hold
    I'm living on such sweet nothing
    And it's hard to learn
    And it's hard to love
    When you're giving me such sweet nothing
    Sweet nothing
    Sweet nothing
    You're giving me such sweet nothing

    And it's not enough
    To tell me that you care
    When we both know
    That words are empty air
    You give me nothing!
     
  2. xSkaro

    xSkaro ey

    PukingRainbowz likes this.
  3. LeMishu

    LeMishu "Don't do today what you can do to tomorrow."

    I love it when you call me Big Poppa.
     
  4. skarmick

    skarmick @GoOnSkar

    AKA: copy and paste
     

Share This Page